Found one item.
|Vol. 9 No. 2 (2020): (Available online: 1 August 2020)||Correlation between the level of urine interleukin-6 with microalbuminuria in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) patients at Sanglah General Hospital, Bali, Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Yenny Kandarini, I Gusti Putu Hery Sikesa, Gede Kambayana|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 1 of 1 items