Found 6 items.
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||A rare case of microcystic and macrocytic lymphangioma in 12-year-old girl||Abstract PDF|
|Wahyu Lestari, Sitti Hajar|
|Vol. 8 No. 3 (2019): (Available online 1 December 2019)||Association between expression of ALDH1 and TGFb2 genes, histological and clinical findings in breast cancer||Abstract PDF|
|Yasan Sadeghian, Esmaeil Samizadeh, Mohammad Ali Ali Mohammadi-vajari, Mohammad Hossein Lashkari, Ehsan Sadeghian, Seyedeh Nasim Hosseini, Mehdi jafari, Tahereh Sorbi|
|Vol. 11 No. 1 (2022): (Available online : 1 April 2022)||A single-stage reconstruction on giant scrotal lymphedema: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|David Ralph Lienhardt Ringoringo, Ramlan Nasution, Kharisma Prasetya Adhyatma|
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||Ovarian cancer with the metastatic deposit in the cervix as rare case: a case report and literature review||Abstract PDF|
|Hasanuddin Hasanuddin, Sarjani Sarjani|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||Cervical invasion and lymphovascular space invasion as the most associated risk factors for lymph node metastases in endometrial cancer||Abstract pdf|
|Devita Kurniawati, Brahmana Askandar Tjokroprawiro, Primandono Perbowo|
|Vol. 5 No. 2 (2016): (Available online: 1 August 2016)||The Characteristics of Cervical Cancer Patients Who Underwent a Radical Hysterectomy at Sanglah Hospital Denpasar in 2015||Abstract PDF|
|I Nyoman Bayu Mahendra|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 6 of 6 items