Found 4 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 1 (2022): (Available online : 1 April 2022)||Self-acceptance of patients that received hemodialysis||Abstract pdf|
|Lono Wijayanti, Erika Martining Wardani, Difran Nobel Bistara, Siti Nur Hasina, Iis Noventi|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Mirror therapy combined with flashcards on the extremity function and stages of self-acceptance of stroke patients||Abstract pdf|
|Maria Magdalena Purba, Christine Aden, Mars Khendra Kusfriyadi|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Relationship between self-regulation with self- acceptance of hypertension patients during the covid- 19 pandemic period in Indonesia||Abstract pdf|
|Umdatus Soleha, Ah Yusuf, Oedojo Soedirham, Ratna Yunita Sari, R. Khairiyatul Afiyah, Chilyatiz Zahroh, Immatul Faizah|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||The self-acceptance model improves the behavior of maintaining the quality of life after a hysterectomy||Abstract pdf|
|Raden Khairiyatul Afiyah, Faridah Umamah, Nanik Handayani, Rusdianingseh, Budi Prasetyo|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 4 of 4 items