Found 2 items.
|Vol. 2 No. 2 (2013)||SERUM HOMOCYSTEINE CONCENTRATIONS INVERSELY CORRELATES TO INTIMA-MEDIA THICKNESS OF CAROTID ARTERIES: AN IMPACT TO ENVERSE EPIDEMIOLOGY IN PREDIALYTIC CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE||Abstract PDF|
|I Raka-Widiana, K Suwitra, R Elyshanti, N Sutarka|
|Vol. 11 No. 1 (2022): (Available online : 1 April 2022)||Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T polymorphism rather than homocysteine increase the risk of ischemic stroke-associated executive dysfunction||Abstract pdf|
|Herpan Syafii Harahap, Muhammad Akbar, Andi Kurnia Bintang, Jumraini Tammasse, Andi Alfian Zainuddin|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 2 of 2 items