Found 5 items.
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Epigallocatechin gallate effect on Interleukin-1 and MMP-9 expression as Pseudomonas aeruginosa keratitis adjuvant therapy||Abstract pdf|
|Tarosa Yodia Urolita, Fariztah Sukainah Nur Fathimah, Annisa Karima, Nurwasis, Ismi Zuhria|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Platelet rich fibrin effect in MMP-9 and TIMP-1 expression as bacterial keratitis therapy||Abstract pdf|
|Oggy Satriya Putra, Nandang Sudrajat, Bimanda Rizki Nurhidayat, Luki Indriaswati, Yulia Primitasari|
|Vol. 12 No. 3 (2023): in Press Online : December 2023||Effect of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) on neutrophils count and interleukin-6 (IL-6) expression in Pseudomonas aeruginosa keratitis: an experimental study on Rattus norvegicus rat||Abstract pdf|
|Annisa Karima, Luki Indriaswati, Susy Fatmariyanti, Nila Kurniasari|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Effect of platelet rich fibrin membrane on the expression of smooth muscle actin and transforming growth factor beta in corneal wound healing Pseudomonas aeruginosa keratitis patient: a literature review||Abstract pdf|
|Bimanda Rizki Nurhidayat, Nurwasis, Evelyn Komaratih|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||The effectiveness of platelet rich fibrin (PRF) graft to expression of IL-1 and TNF-α in cornea post NaOH exposure: an experimental study||Abstract pdf|
|Marisa Surya Airlangga, Reni Prastyani, Nurwasis, Hani Plumeriastuti, Budi Utomo|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items